Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Well HELLO December!!

 I'm glad you are here.  We were very busy today.  Lots to do and lots of fun.  I picked up Lilly this morning from Grandma's house because she got to have a sleep over with Grandma and Becca.  Pour girl didn't want to come home because she had so much fun.
Next we spent the morning at our ward breakfast party.  Food, friends, Christmas carols and the kids were so happy with their crafts.  Kevin helped a new family in our ward move in and then we headed back home with just enough time to do our Saturday jobs before we left out for Max's last soccer game for this season.  The team was so cute and gave Kevin this poster.  
Oh they know Kevin so well. The best gifts are movies and food.
I finished out the evening by taking Mandy's family pictures.  She was so nice to let me practice with her family. Again I am not a professional but it is so fun for me.
I'm just happy that we got a few pictures that can be framed and or given to grandparents. 
Next we where off to Ikea. Kevin had a get a few things from work. What am I talking about it wasn't a few things. He had to get 55 or more dinner plates and salad plates and knives and forks. I picked up some wrapping paper, mugs, batteries, and napkins. I know very exciting.  

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Yeah, I think our monitors are calibrated differently. I'm betting on your screen you see bright yellow trees in the background. I don't. And the sun light behind Brandon in the couple shot? I KNOW it's brighter on your screen than mine. Something is up. Gotta google it.