Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Looking back on Thanksgiving

 Thanksgiving was just wonderful. It had been quite a few years since we have had it my parents house with all of us together.  Lilly helped cook this year. Preparing the stuffing.
the table
the pies
 After dinner I wanted to make some thankful art. It didn't take long for everyone to join in. We all have so much to be thankful for.  Following our thankful art we played a family game of basket ball. We played the Florez's vs the Modrell's.  Sadly I think we got beat but so much fun.

The days that followed were just as fun. Since we were staying at Kevin's parents house I tried to work off some of the pie I ate. Um I'm still working on it.
We were able to see Grandma Lola, visit with Tracy and meet her sweet baby, Ellie.  Grandpa treated us to a movie Wreck it Ralph and Kevin enjoyed his favorite an original Tommy Burger, with chili  fries. The kids love staying there because they have their own bedroom with bunk beds.  Luke got to sleep in his own big boy bed as well.  He did so well in it that it makes me think that he is ready for his own big boy bed.  Kind of makes me sad.  The only good thing about leaving family is knowing that we will see them in just a few weeks.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

A big boy bed!!!! I'm not ready for Luke to grow up. Love the thankful art. Turned out SO CUTE!