On the last day of school we had our mini Ginger bread house making party. Can I call it ginger bread when it is made out of gram crackers? The concept is the same, lots of candy and frosting and happy, sugar high kids.
Sunday was a good day. It was a busy day for me. The ward choir sang a program for sacrament meeting in which I sang the verses for Silent Night. I have not been to choir for a long while so it was fun to practice again and sing. I was happy with my performance but it makes me a tad sad that I don't sing like I used to. Not often enough and not as well. Perhaps that is something that I can work on in 2013.
My boys wore their ties to church on Sunday so that made me super happy and even better then that is they agreed to let me take a picture of them. This picture is for mom.
And this picture is normal of course, being silly like always.
And Lilly was not going to be left out.
My long time friend Julie has a tradition of letting her kids sleep under the Christmas tree lights on what I call Christmas Adam (That is the night before Christmas eve). I loved the idea so we tried it this year. My kids loved it. I don't think they will let me forget to do it next year.






2 comments:
Christmas Adam. Now that is hilarious. You really celebrated this year! I love your Christmas Eve party, too. :)
HAR. Adam. So I'm totally doing this next year. :)
Post a Comment