The time had come to take a big family picture since it had been 5 years since the last one and we have added new members to the clan. I convinced myself that I could take the pictures with a remote and a tripod. Well I found out that my remote didn't work from the distance that I needed it to, so I had to use the trusty run to my place technique. Here I am figuring out the whole thing.
But after I got it all figured out and my family was so patient with me and willing to let me practice my little hobby on them. The group shot turned out like this and I am totally happy!
And I got a shot with the prized grandchildren with Grandpa and Grandma.
And just the kids. I'm biased but these kids are pure awesome.
And because we are who we are we had to try a cousin pyramid.
And while the kids where trying to figure out their pose, someone was scheming how we could get all the adults to make our own human pyramid. Why should the kids have all the fun?






2 comments:
I just love the outtakes of you on the top!
You did a fantastic job!!!!
Post a Comment