Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Modrells Come to Town

This week we got a visit from Grandpa & Grandma Modrell. They came down for 2 reasons 1 to discuss wedding plans for my sister in law and 2 to celebrate Luke's birthday. (Big post on that next). While they were here My father in law put in a new garbage disposal, HOORAY!!!! I was washing dishes out of one side of the sink for a week since there was a whole in the old one. Not fun by the way.

While we were in a fix'n mood. We took a look at the dishwasher that hadn't been getting the dishes clean. We took off the kick plate, looked inside and realized that it was nothing we could fix. But while we looking around I made a discovery that might have been the problem. I have washed 2 loads, so far and the results seem pretty good. Let's hope it lasts. Here we are bonding on the floor.


So thank your for the visit and thank you for your time to fix our sink. I appreciated it sooooooo much.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Such an exciting post!! A fixed sink, a fixed dishwasher, a visit from the grandparents, and wedding plans! Woo Hoo!