Because he is so special we celebrated his first birthday with family and a Costco cake. Lets us go over the details of the evening using pictures, shall we?
I decorated the house with balloon banners, a photo banner and a Happy Birthday banner. I do believe that it looked festive. We first had everyone over for dinner, pasta and meatballs, Luke's favorite and then Luke opened his presents. He had lots of help.

Everyone was willing to help him play with his new toys and show him how they work.
Next he ate cake. He was so mad at me when I took him away from his toys. But we put the cake in front of him and he was fine. Luke ate alot, I'm really surprized that he didn't get sick.
Here are all the kids that attended the party. Luke is so lucky to have these kids to grow up with.
I had to snap a picture of my cute baby with mom and dad.
Family.

2 comments:
So cute! First birthdays are always a happy/sad-ish mix, aren't they? His smile is adorable.
Unrelated: Lilly's shirt is super cute. Is that some crafty thing you came up with?
Goodness, that year went by so fast. Faster for you, I know! Happy Birthday, Luke!
Post a Comment