Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Summer with Cousins

Summer with the cousins makes the summer so much better. We spent a lot of time with them this week b/c Lilly went to a Craft camp with Becca and Emma. Since Lilly had class for an hour and a half Max, Luke and I would hang out or play with Hannah. Max and Hannah are something else. You would never think that an 11 year old girl and a 5 year old boy would have so much fun together, but they do. Max adores her. Hannah is creative, inventive and patient enough to enjoy Max.
Lilly liked her craft camp and came home with lots of crafts to display in her room. We made a trip over to the Disney store this week because Lilly has been saving some of her birthday money to buy a Repunzel doll. She has been waiting for the doll to be back in stock. It finally was back in stores. She has been playing with her non stop and taking her everywhere. I'm so glad that still loves to play with dolls. Max also had some if his birthday money and bought 2 new cars from the Cars movie.

Luke is growing up too fast. I have been weepy last week because my baby will turn one on Thursday. I also read this and it reminded me just how fast time moves. So enjoy every moment here is my baby enjoying black beans and rice. I didn't even mind cleaning up the mess.






2 comments:

Mandy said...

ONE YEAR OLD! I can't believe it. Just look at that squishy bean covered face - love!

Anna Workman Florez said...

Looks like he's ready for first birthday cake!