My parents came to visit the day after Christmas so the fun and the excitement continues. First on our list of to dos was to go to the science center. We hadn't been for a few years, we had free tickets and we could meet up with cousins. When we got there they had snow out on the front lawn that my kids were thrilled with but I think they were loved the fake snow machine that they had in the lobby. It was a bubble machine that just spit out suds that looked just like snow.
Oh happy boy and happy mom.
That night we stayed up playing new games that we got for Christmas. I love when my parents come to town. I get so much joy from sharing my kids with them. I'm so happy the fun will continue for a few more days before they have to go home.





2 comments:
so, so excited for your new machine. And love the picture of the ladies crocheting! darling.
Hooray for your very own machine! Now you can do all sorts of fun stuff-my favorite project is always "the next one" by the way :)
Post a Comment