Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Last days of Januray

If a person were going by this blog alone they would believe that life has come to at standstill, nothing is happening we have stopped.  That is not the case at all. In the blog world I think that the opposite happens. The fewer updates that appear means that life has become very busy and the weather is BEAUTIFUL!!!
We are at the end of January and I'm not sure where the days went. Oh yes, they were spent playing with my kids, meal planing, keeping house, teaching preschool, playing outside, laundry, playing the Wii, reading books, helping with homework, etc. etc, etc.

I was surprised when I pulled out the memory card from my camera that there was only one picture that I had taken all week. This is it

I found this sticker at the bottom of the dishwasher.  I have no clue what it came off of and now I will never know.  I found it funny.
I have been meaning to post a little tutorial on how to get your 12 of 12 photos onto one page so it can look like this.  There are 2 things that you can do. If you are savvy with photoshop then you can use this template.  The link is at the very end of the post, just download and use every month. 
The other way you can make one is by using Picasa.  download it free from google.  This is the photo organizer program I use, I like it and it's is easy.  There is a option in the program to create a collage. choose to make an 8x10 and click on your 12 photos and it dose it for you.  Then you can choose the text option to write the day and date of the photos if you like and adjust the white space between your pictures. 
I hope that explanies things.  If not, I'm usualy nice about helping people.


1 comment:

Mandy said...

I totally agree...when my blog gets quiet, it's because I haven't found the time to actually type up what we've been up to!