Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

I'm in my PJs blogging at 12:42.  We have been home form church since 11:15am.  I love 8am church even on New Years day. I just wanted to recap our New years eve festivities.  I wasn't planing on much of anything but then decide that we should celebrate a little.  I got this idea from the source of all my creativity, PINTEREST and did this. Our activities were as follows... dinner, soda and mento rockets, dessert, wii games, board games, photo booth and sparklers. We rang in the new year with New York and called it good. 

None of the children had done sparklers before.  I think it was safe to say that they thought they were pretty cool, and no one got hurt.  I have been wanting to set up a photo booth for some time but I look at all my walls in my house and have never found a good back drop.  Pinterest to the rescue I found this.  I think our new year photos turned out fun.




As I mentioned today was the first day of 8 am church and it was also Luke's first day in nursery.  He walked in ready to have a good time.  I peeked on him during church and he was having a great time and participating like a big boy .  Oh cute, happy, boy how I love you.  I wanted to get a picture of my big boy and he wouldn't stay still but, I got this one instead, all my kids.  I love this bunch.



3 comments:

Julie said...

Those are such fun pictures!

Erin said...

love the photo booth idea. Must add this for next year!

Traci said...

Your family is so cute! Happy New Year.