Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

January

2012 is treating us alright so far.  For Christmas we were able to get a new dishwasher that actually gets the dishes clean. The kids can load the dishes because they don't have to be pre-washed now.  Give them a good scrape (the dishes I mean) and they are good to go. It is such a luxury. Thanks to our friend, he was able to install it and save us some money.  Oh and he was able to fix something else under the sink that Kevin and I would have no idea how repair. Thank goodness because I think it was something that would cause water to leak everywhere and pretty much ruin stuff.

We took a little field trip to Barros pizza this past week.  Total success.  The kids were able to make and bake their own pizza. They even got to fold a pizza box and take home their leftovers.   Have a mentioned that I love my job.  It's almost too fun to call a job. 



Luke and I were having PB and J and I got this shot of him.  I love this little boy to pieces. How am I so lucky to be his mom? 

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I could just pinch his cheeks, he's so cute! Hooray for clean dishes!