1. Morning breakfast SMOOTHIE. Not a popular one with the spinach in it just a good old use up the fruit smoothie.
2. Our pet fish Spike and Scarlet (not shown in the picture). Still alive, we have had them for a month.
3. Preschool today the letter of the week P. Today was Pajama day.
4. Reading with my student. I'm so excited my kids are reading!!!
5. Preschool play dough pizza making. Great center I printed out recipes that they had to follow. It went so well.
6. Email from Deb letting me know that she is starting 12 of 12.
7. I had to wake up Luke to pick up the kiddos from school. Oh sleepy boy.
8. Picture taken form the side mirror of the car. Lilly riding her bike home from school.
9. I was a nice mom and let the kids have a ice cream bar for an after school snack.
10. Roses from our rose bush. They are always to beautiful in January.
11. Max loves the roller racer that we got for Christmas.
12. Lazy dinner, WAFFLES.
I was disappointed that I didn't take a picture of Amber since I spent a few hours of the day with her chatting at my house. So other than that the 12 pics are a good refection of my day.

6 comments:
Keeping two fish alive for an entire month? Absolutely something to remember!
pajama day in preschool!? how funn! i miss doing dress up days like that - college isn't to keen on the idea. waffles for dinner are always soooo good.
I decided it was such a fun idea, that I started it too. I managed to get 12 shots in yesterday, not an easy task I realized. But I haven't gotten them uploaded due to kids w/stomach bugs :(
You'll have to walk me through getting all 12 pics in a nice square like yours though :)
laura! what's your email?! i'll send you the ravioli recipe!
I love this project of yours. You have great photo ideas!
Love this idea. Your pictures are great. It's it great to have breakfast for dinner!
Post a Comment