It happened again, the week went by and there were little things that I wanted to write down and take note of but, I didn't at that moment, and now they are gone. I did manage to take two pictures of your BYU Game Day festivities. Sorry BYU but we ate well.
I decide that a 6 foot sandwich would be a fun idea. It was fun!
I decide that a 6 foot sandwich would be a fun idea. It was fun!
Amber had a special cookie made. Cute right!
There is something funny with the picture below. Max discovered Lilly's old ballet slippers this week. He wore them all weekend and loves them. He is funny, he has always like thinks on his hands and feet. How can I ever for get the fuzzy gloves.
1 comment:
I bet Kevin hates the last picture, right? Yummy football food...jealous. :)
Post a Comment