Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

September 12 of 12

I look forward to this every month. Here are 12 things that happend on the 12th day of September

1. Luke woke up bright and early 6:30 am
2. Max enjoying breakfast oatmeal
3. I wore real shoes today, not flip flops
4. Dropping the kids off at school Lilly and Clarie walking together.
5. Lots of errands today. Driving down Power Rd
6. Weekly trip to Sprouts they were out of peaches. I will have to go back later in the week
7. Luke waking up from his nap. Not happy
8. After school. Lilly getting her homework done.
9. Family Home Evening: The Plan of Salvation
10 Max ridding his bike, finally!!!
11 Getting ready for my nightly run with my friend.
12 Preschool prep.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Taking pictures while driving? You daredevil. :)

Holly said...

Looks like a good day--although I hate having to back to the store for something later---but yummy peaches might be worth it.

Hope you had a good run!