Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I Can't Keep Up

There is always something else that needs to be done when I sit down to blog about our day. Here are a few things that made me smile this past week.
Luke playing with cars. Sorry for the annoying car sound effects, but listen to him say go go, oh so cute.

Lilly has now deceided that she likes to sleep in her closet. I'm not sure why but her bed is made everyday that is a plus.

And just for the record I want to let everyone know that I ran 5 miles on Saturday with Mandy just for fun. Wierd right. That afternoon we went over to Amber and Pablo's to watch BYU! Kevin and I were all tukered out form the first half of the game so we fell asleep during half time.

I know what you are thinking oh how cute. It was cute until I woke up and realized that Kevin had drooled on my leg. I must be true love.
I had a great preschool week. I love my job, I love these kids. Here is my preschool blog I'm hoping to keep that up to date too. Wish me luck.
We enjoyed a great Labor day weekend just us. We treated ourselves to lunch at IN-N-OUT and a movie. This week has been full but now that I sit down to write about it, I can't remember much more.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

How about 6 miles just for fun this week? :) Your preschool blog looks FANTASTIC! Way to go!