Thursday is my favorite day of the week. It stems back from my childhood and the Cosby Show was on Thursday nights. Didn't you just love the Cosby Show? I also loved looking forward to Friday, because there were always fun things to do on Friday. Teachers usually had art planed or an extra recess for us to enjoy. Some might say that it was Friday I really liked but no I think I enjoy the anticipation much more. It's like how I enjoy Christmas Eve just a little bit more than Christmas. The only thing I hated about Thursday night was that I had to study for spelling tests on Friday morning. Now, Thursday is my favorite because it is the end of my work week so I can chill and give myself a little break just for the afternoon. To make this Thursday especially awesome my visiting teacher stopped by and brought me lunch. Thank you, Thank you!!! She saved me from eating leftover beans and stale chips. I was so excited I took a picture.
Luke skipped his morning nap so I put him down and enjoyed my yummy sandwich and sat down to read the blogs I like and check out PINTEREST. The house was quiet, I was alone with my thoughts it was such a treat. Luke kept sleeping so I used my time to plan and prepare preschool fun. Before I knew it, it was 2:50, I had to go pick up the kids and Luke was still sleeping. I picked up the sweeties and the quite ended there, but I was glad for my 2 hours.
I was paid a wonderful complement today that made this Thursday even better. One of the preschool moms asked me if I ran. I said yes, I guess I do run. She said I thought so, you look like you run. Cool, I look like I run. I take that to mean that I look healthy and that I could run away from a bad guy if I needed to. So happy me.

1 comment:
Woot! You're a runner! It's a great compliment for sure.
Post a Comment