Kevin wore his chef coat and a hat. He made us personalized pancakes, grapefruit and breakfast bars.




It was a nice to have breakfast as a family on a weekday and the kids were so excited to have daddy take them to school. I like Kevin, and even love him very much, but it's mornings like yesterday that I say to myself, I knew I made a good choice to marry him. He is thoughtful, fun and wonderful father.
Moving on to my latest obsession PINTEREST. It's an online pin board. I see something I like I "pin it" and then have a file of all the stuff I like. I have to limit myself to how long I can browse because I will loose track of time. But have to say that all my browsing has not been in vain. I have used so many of the ideas. Like below, cut up an apple and put a rubber band around it so it doesn't get brown. I kids thought I was magic.
I have made homemade dishwasher soap. Works great. Homemade dryer sheet another success. I have tons of preschool ideas that I have used and will use and an endless number of crafts that I will get to someday. Mandy came over on Friday and helped me sew this. Well we made a pot holder for starters. I couldn't ask for a better friend. She brought over all her stuff and taught me how to do it, just so I could be crafty. One million thanks I needed craft day. SO here it is.
1 comment:
Wow, what a great dad Kevin is!! How fun. On to the table runner next! Oh, and I love the apple trick. So smart!
Post a Comment