Speaking of my little man. I have to share just a few of his little quirks. The kid is obsessed with this soccer ball shirt. He must wear it whenever it is clean. The shirt is a 2T and barely fits over his belly. Oh what is a mother to do? It just seems silly to me to have tears and heart break over a shirt. So if we are home I will let him wear it. If we are going out I insist that he wear something else. Quirk #2 the kid loves his fluffy gloves. He wants them on all the time. Last night he woke up at 10pm and remembered them. He got out of be and begged me to put them on. Now let's not forget that we in in AZ and it is the middle of summer. Oh how I love this kid!!!

4 comments:
Hooray for no more diapers! Good job, Max!
Don't feel guilty! It wouldn't have been as easy if you had started sooner. Hooray for not paying for diapers! My kids are convinced that Thomas is ready and they all want to teach him, Ha! I'm sure I have at least another year. I bet your cooking class kids love you! I can't wait for Thomas to come to you in the fall!
Yay! No more diapers! You are so lucky. I'm sure it's a great feeling. And good job, Max!
I love the picture of him in front of the fridge!! You need to save that one for a decade or two :)
Tracy
Post a Comment