I love Max, I do, I really do. Even when he is being a pill I can't help get little excited to see how smart he is and how he thinks.
The on going battle of him changing the channel to the cartoon network. He knows that I won't let him watch it but he tries every day.
Max: "Um mom I'm going to watch tv up stairs."
I can hear some lame show that isn't PBS
Me: Max you know you can't watch this
Max: Oh it turned it here itself.
This morning he entertained me with this game.
Max: (Max growls) Mom guess what it is, a tiger, lion cougar or dragon?
Me: cougar
Max: no
Me: tiger
Max: no
Me: I give up
Max: Lion
Max: (growls again, same growl) Mom is it a tiger, dragon, cougar or lion or alligator?
Me: Alligator
Max: no it's a cougar.
He could have played this game all day.
I secretly love how he plays with his food. He aways has some adventure going on. Today it was it was with crusts of bread.
The other day we spent 30 minutes rolling 2 balls down the hall trying to knock out the ball in the middle. A game he came up with all on his own.
Max colored all over his bed the other day. When I asked him why he did that he said " I thought it needed to be more colorful.
Today he said he wanted to walk to school himself because he knows a short cut. His school is across the street and 3 doors down. I'm not sure what that short cut would look like.
I could go on and on about the funny things he says and does. But he is a challenge for me he knows how to push my buttons, yet another reason how I know he is smart.
1 comment:
If I never get the boy that I've always wanted, I will live vicariously through the Adventures of Max and Laura. :)
Post a Comment