Success on day 3, my sweet kids were just that today, sweet. They played all morning together nicely. It was cute to listen to their game. They were playing with the dinosaurs and named one of them Velman. I'm not sure what the story line was but they were taking care of Velman like he was their baby dino, feeding him and bathing him and taking turns oh just a sweet moment.
We then headed out for some errands. Max in a store never goes very well but he did okay. We bought shorting to make these lovelies.
The recipe made a ton so I will be giving most of them away and making Kevin take them to work.
Tomorrows event the Children's Museum.
1 comment:
As usual, I'm behing on my blog reading so this is a condensed comment....cutest baby on earth, love the pumpkins and ghosts (I'm going to copy you with the cheesecloth activity), soccer pics are great...love the one of Lily in semi-shock from the push:), and your camera is amazing...what is it and how in the world did that dead bee pic turn out so well?? Miss you!
Post a Comment