Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Few Things to Celebrate

My hubby dear turned one year older this week. He was lucky to have his whole family here to celebrate. Kevin is a simple guy, that is what I love about him. He keeps me grounded. So to celebrate in Kevin fashion his birthday dinner was nothing fancy. He requested a huge sandwich that he could make himself so he could make it just the way he likes. He chased it down with black cherry soda, a perfect combination. Kevin used to make sandwiches for a living, I think that is when I fell in love with him.

Another celebration is the weather. Last night at soccer practice we were cold. We opened up the house last night and this morning the thermostat read 70 degrees. Naturally the children were freezing and dressed like this for breakfast and drank hot chocolate. I love how we have a skewed view on the weather here.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Yup, it's skewed, and I love it!!!

That is a HUGE sandwich. Please tell me he didn't eat the whole thing in one sitting... :)

tyandlinds said...

aww, happy birthday kevin! i have been waiting for hot chocolate weather myself! ;)

Erin said...

Yeah for the weather!!!! Finally!