Yep it is my turn to have a birthday. I am so grateful for the amazing friends and family I have. They made me feel like rock star today. I think it is safe to say that my birthday week started on Tuesday. Kevin's parents took us out to dinner without kids. It was so nice and the pizookie was bliss. On Thursday my dear friend Mandy brought me lunch from Costa Vida, great food, wonderful company. Friday morning I was treated to Einsteins bagels and greeted with gifts form my lovely sister in law and mother in law. I highly recommend starting out your day like this at least once a year. I then headed out the door to take preschool to our farm field trip. That afternoon I had a visit from a friend with a birthday cookie. YUM-O. Oh and I can't forget the yummy cookies that I go on Wed. I ate them all myself. The fun didn't stop there, Kevin brought home beautiful flowers and took me out to dinner of my choice. This year my birthday dinner was Dairy Queen fries and a blizzard, pure happiness. To end the night my cute sister in law got me an adorable sweater and offered to watch the kids so we could go on a date.

(cute sweater not so cute tummy)
Being the cool, hip, young people we are we opted to stay in and go to bed. But before bed I had to document the day I turned 34 with a few photos. I was trying to get a least one cute picture. The result is a bunch of silly photos.

Then Kevin had his turn. I love digital cameras. We never had this much fun with a film camera. Oh I just dated myself.

5 comments:
I'm feeling the "not so cute tummy". Having babies in our thirties makes it so hard to rebound. However, you look great Laura! Sounds like you had a fabulous birthday week!
Happy birthday! Love that camera strap ;)
Laura, I am so distraught! I missed your birthday! See, the memory thing only gets worse the higher you go in your thirties. It sounds like you had a wonderful week.... you deserve it!
Awesome week!
that is awesome!!! i am glad you had a fun bday week...next year, go for the month!!! ;)
Post a Comment