Pages

Monday, August 31, 2015

August: little things

I've been really bound and determined to get this blog thing under control. It is not something that I want to give up. I want have a our family history but I have been really over whelmed that I have not printed a signal book from this blog. I dread doing a huge second process to get it printed. So I have resolved to just keep blogging and I will get to it when I can. So here are our little things
Luke and his little post picture of first day of school. I am so pleased that he is doing well and loving it. His behavior has been spot on and has gotten a star every day.

On one of your family Saturdays the kids begged for QT.  Lilly was so bound and determined that she offered to treat all of us.


Temps are still outrageous and since we have introduced the no screen time on the weekday rule the boys were looking for something to do. I'm pretty sure they found the best activity.


This has become Luke's favorite spot in the whole house. He loves it and has to be on the railing all the time. And then of course he loves to jump on the couch from here. I'm fine with him on the railing but jumping on the couch has to STOP.

Preschool is well underway I have a beautiful bright group this year. Every year brings a new magic so it never gets old. 

And for me since the kids are in school and I have some time on my hands I have decided to try out subbing on my free days. I was delighted to find that is came in the mail last week.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Keep blogging!! And I LOVE the new look to the blog. So pretty. Way to go on that certificate! You'll do awesome.