Pages

Friday, August 14, 2015

Start of the School Year

After a fantastic summer it is back to school.  We all headed over to the school this year for meet the teacher night. We had to hit 3 teachers and 3 classes. The first and last time all of the kids will be in the same school. 

I was so mad after I looked at this picture. I didn't notice that there was a water spot on the lens. So there is a big spot in Lilly's face. Bummer because I think it is a super cute picture.
First stop Luke's class, meet Mrs Smith Kindergarten. She seamed great. Luke was so excited to met her that he gave her a big hug. This kid, as good looking as he is he sure can pull a funny face.

Next up 4th grade with Mrs Levario.  This is Max's first year being upstairs. I think he is ready to have a great year.

Lilly 6th grade Mrs Cisterna.  Ahh it happened she got to 6th grade and she is the big kid on campus. I'm excited to for her adventures this year. She gets to go to science camp this year. Lilly was pretty disappointed that she is not in the same class with her best friend Mary, but she knows other kids in the class and it is a good chance for her to grow.

Well after meet the teacher is the first day of school Wednesday August 5th.  The kids were easy to wake up, happy to get dressed and eager to get out the door.  They know that they have to take the obligatorily first day of school photos.  I just love this bunch so happy to call them mine. 

 Lilly 6th

She was so excited to wear this outfit that Papa took her shopping to get. Who can blame her. She is adorable.

Max 4th

Handsome guy he too was sooo excited to wear his new shoes.

Luke Kindergarten

This boy has waited his whole life to be like his brother and sister going to the big school. Oh yes, and wearing his new favorite shirt Minecraft. The blue beaded necklace he is wearing was from his teacher. The kindergartners wore them the first day of school to identify what class they were in so they don't get lost.

All reported a great first day.  I think the year will have some getting used to but they all seemed positive about this year. Yeah for new beginnings and new adventures and more to learn.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Cutest kids EVER. Seriously, love them all. That's kind of brilliant with the necklaces.