I still have goals to keep this thing up and running but I'm giving myself a big pat on the back that I haven't let the 12 on 12 slip.
1. Breakfast I really get excited about eating breakfast, I wake up hungry and go to bed thinking about what I will eat in the morning. Is this healthy? anyway breakfast is one of my morning pleasures.
2. Before school family selfie.
3. Max was patient enough to walk with Luke this morning. It melts my heart when these two get along. Of course Luke adores his big brother and when Max lets him in he is in heaven.
4. My key chain. Lilly bought this for me over the summer when she was the Nana and Papa. I just love it for so many reasons, the fact that my dear girl thought of me and wanted to get me something makes me feel lucky.
5. Preschool has started. Thank my lucky stars that this class is awesome!
6. One of my favorite first week of school activities. The first letter of your name. Teaches gluing, cutting and letter recognition. love
7. We celebrated the first day of school at lunch with friends. So sad that I always forget to take out my camera when I'm with them. We just get too busy talking.
8. Max has been so great about getting his homework done right after school.
9. Lilly never misses a beat she loves to do her homework and is so on top of her school work.
10. My superman as he heads out for Young Men tonight.
11. Fresh out of the shower. I love clean smelling kiddos and look at those lashes.
12. Our read a loud for this week is Where the Sidewalk Ends. I will never get tired of these poems.

1 comment:
I love your question of the day! And what was your breakfast? Looks yummy!
Post a Comment