Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

One day in May

There was one day in May that I felt totally inspired to document my day and it wasn't even the 12th. I just thought it was full, a true to life real day and I was so grateful for a simple lovely life for all the perfect little things.
 Starting the morning after a run and the big kids were off to school just doing some dishes. Luke was a big help in putting away all the silverware. I showered and put on something comfy and pretty. Luke and I headed ouver to home depot for weed killer.
 Continuing on with our errands we spent some time at the library. I love going, reading books, Luke picking out books, I just love books. Of course errands included a trip to target and Luke has to stand on the red ball every time. Today I took it slow and I could totally just let him explore the things he wanted to. A stop at the bank. This was cashing some birthday money for Lilly.  And favorite of mine holding hands with my buddy.
Luke loves little animals, today he was all about the owls and eagles and wanted to take them home with him but they needed to stay at the store with their other friends. One of the best parts about going to the library is seeing Luke quickly looking at the books in the car he can't wait to get home. Here is a favorite place of mine. It is no surprize that it is a grocery store. Sprouts has my heart and bulk section just marry me.  Lunch today was happiness brought to you by Sprouts, Greek yogurt, mango , raspberries, apples and pecans.
After school the kids and I treated ourselves to an ice cream cone.  It is my personal belief that it is impossible to be sad while eating an ice cream cone. Not that anyone is sad, it just proves that ice cream really dose bring happy times.  Ice cream accompanied by the book The Book with No Pictures is definitely a funny classic and has become a fast favorite. It has the word butt in it so yes the boys love it.  And the last one, me talking to Korea for a bit today.  And there we go that is how I had a perfectly ordinary, happy day.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Seriously, a fantastic day. Your little day time buddy is such a cutie.