Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Birthday Boy

When a new baby comes into the family there is always a little worry about how it is all going to work out.  But as soon as they get here you can't even remember what life was like without them.  Our Luke born happy, out going, fun loving and perfect fit into our family.  
He turned 4.  All he asked for was a pinata and a stuffed panda.  I think that is a fairly reasonable request so we made his magic. 

One of my most favorite things about Luke is that he declares almost every day it is "the best day every"!!! Hard not to be happy about life when you have cheering section like that with you.  Since it was his day he got to choose the menu, cake, and guests.  He had to have his buddy Micheal and cousin Hannah.  For dinner hots dogs, the obvious choice.  The cake, strawberry. 
I bought the pinata a few days before and all he wanted to do was play with him. How nice that he wanted to make friends with the penguin before we beat him to a pulp.

Oh these two.  Luke has officially adopted Micheal as his brother. 

Goodness look how cute that smile is on that guy. I mean Luke but it is visible where the kid gets his good looks.


So glad you are 4 Luke.  It is one of my favorite ages.  One more year with this guy home and then I have to share him. I hope this is the best year ever.

No comments: