Did you know that I had 6 kids for a couple days? No really I did and I have pictures to prove it. Here we are taking advantage of the free lunch program. Thank you government.
Since Mandy will be leaving me and Arizona I guess she needs a place to move into. So as she sets out to find the perfect house in Texas I got to have her kids. I had a great time. I really love all of these cuties. For the most part we all got along with minimal pouting and crying so I deem the visit a success.
Here are little snipits of our days by pictures. 1) Luke and Micheal getting up at the crack of dawn. no really like 5:30 crack of dawn 2) Hitting up breakfast at the school while Lilly is a swim team. 3) Playing at the park at 8 am because that is the only time we can. 4) Down time at the pool waiting for Max to finish swim team. 5) I made each of the kids frozen ice balls. They were great and they played with them for a good hour. 6) Luke and Micheal such good buddies, they play well and fight like brothers. 7) Ryleigh and Max hanging out in the car telling jokes. 8) No summer day is complete until you run through the sprinklers and make a huge mud puddle in the back yard.
Oh and let's not forget our ice cream treat and our melted crayon rock painting. Both big hits.





2 comments:
Yes!!! Six is fun (: It makes a huge difference when there aren't any truly dependent little people and when the olders can all help themselves. I am finally getting there and it is a beautiful thing. Missed you the other night. We need to get together sometime.
this makes me cry!!!! i change my mind, i'm never leaving arizona!!!
okay, we all know that isn't going to happen, but i will cry myself to sleep every night. no one can ever replace the modrell family!
Post a Comment