It's summer so we have to make our way to the beach and family.
1. At the beach 2. enjoying a little afternoon carnival before fireworks. 3. Luke on a ride 4. Lilly and Jack making music will Nana's bells.
1. Uncle Matt 2. Linda is always the perfect hostess. This year it was tacos in the backyard. It was fun to see Brian's kids again. Just sad that Brain didn't make it this trip. 3. Mom and Pop. 4. Almost dark, get out the glow sticks and wait just a bit more.
I have always loved this painting on the school ground by Linda's house. I made Lilly stand on Arizona.
We got a lot of pool time this time around at my parents. It was especially fun since cousins were there to swim with, and uncles were there to throw kids around.
We did somethings that we have never done before. 1. We found Lilly Cafe and had donuts 2. Luke likes his sprinkles. 3. We met Nicolas aka Meatball. I fell in love!! 4. Introduced the kids to Diddy Riese
To add to our adventure. We stopped a the UCLA botanical gardens to see lots and lots of turtles and a VA aviary that was interesting and something that we don't have to see again. By the way I never knew that birds could be so loud like piercing loud. I was sure glad that my parents were willing to join us on the adventure.
So I think that was California in a nut shell. Until next time.








1 comment:
You seriously know how to pack in the fun when you go home!! Love it all.
Post a Comment