Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2014

July 12


1. Picking up toys, books ,and whatnots. We make nice piles on the stairs to take up later. Sometime later is way later.
2.  A little morning Lego time.
3.  Saturday work is cleaning the bathrooms, my least favorite activity of all time,
4.  Hey snap a picture of me to prove to the world that I ran this morning.  It was a crappy run by myself. It was 3 miles but I walked 1/2 of it.  Don't know how I am going to keep motivated without my running friend.
5.  Lunch: Lilly's ranch with a side of pizza.
6.  A little chat with Kevin.
7.  Car shot taking the kids to the cousins. I'm so not good at car shots.
8.  Oh how I love the peace of the temple
9.  Right when I was leaving the temple it started to rain, but only for a minute.
10.  Max loves to help cook. He is making cream sauce for dinner.
11.  Luke too tired to eat dinner and falls asleep on the floor. 
12. Family Mario Kart night. Luke bought the game with his own birthday money.  I think we are all happy about that.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

the picture of you and kevin is too cute!