Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

Photo dump

The other night I was trying to play catch up with pictures and I came across these gems.  Fun stuff that we got to do in June.  It it hard to believe that summer is half over better make the best of it.
Mandy hosted a little Texadus party for one last hooray to say goodbye to friends and teachers before everyone disappears for summer. She had a fun photo both set up. The thought of them leaving still makes me sad.

 


Lilly has loved her doll this summer. One Sunday they even did the matchy matchy thing.

Max went to cub scout day camp he was out late until 11 pm for 3 nights. The kid was tired but he had a great time.  He was most proud that he passed the swimming test and was able to swim anywhere in the pool that he wanted. He came home filthy every night. I guess it was because they would play water games many times in a day to keep them cool but man he ruined his shoes.


Lilly is loving swim team here she is at her backstroke meet.  I love the way that she works hard and enjoys being on the team.

Trying to fill our days with constructive play we made balloon rockets. Big hit and lots of fun.  Then they spent the rest of the afternoon just playing with balloons.  I forget how entertaining that can be.


1 comment:

Mandy said...

rocket balloons! i love it!!!