Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Beach part 2

Monday we went to check out the Channel Island National Park visitor center.  First off I had no idea how cool the Channel Islands were.  They are so close to LA but yet a little world of it's own out there.  I have been diving off Anacapa but never set my feet on the island. After leaning about it I would love to camp and hike there. The visitor center was great and had a lot of things for the kids to see and there was a short movie about the islands.


After the visitors center we went home for lunch and headed out for the beach for more digging.

 and more playing in the waves

and more sandcastle building.

When it came time for dinner we all showered up and were all able to sit at the table and eat together yet another reason it was such a great house.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I've been to the Channel Islands! So pretty up there. Love the pictures from the beach. Great beach house vacation.