Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Last day at the beach

Our last evening at the beach we went out to dinner and took a walk on the pier.  I see wonderful shoots of families under the pier at the beach so I wanted to try.  Well I tried. The kids were not that cooperative so this is what I got. Now I have an excuse to go back and try again
Papa and Nana with their pride and joy.


 Isn't Kevin sweet, he model for me.

 I love the lines on the pier and the flags on the posts all way down to the sea.

We managed to get in a happy family picture that night too. Gosh I'm so glad that I get to be with them.

To sum it all up it was fantastic! A week away from worries, a week away from the heat, a week together as a big family. (Picture taken by beach foreign beach walker. That's what I get for not remembering the tripod)

 A week with this guy who ran with me in the morning on the beach.

A week with my littles that were so well behaved, fun to play with and explore with.

I love the beach! I love the time that we shared there. I can't wait to get back and yes mark my words we will be back.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

TAKE ME WITH YOU NEXT TIME!!!!!