Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Remembering Summer Once Again

I have some pictures floating around that documented a few other summer adventures that I didn't get around to posting.
In June Max and his friends went to a week long lacrosse camp.  He enjoyed it for the most part but is not dying to sign up for a league like I was hoping for. He learned a new sport and got to be with friends so nothing lost.


When we sat to watch this is what the other 2 were doing.  Honest Luke was such a good boy this summer. He was dragged to swim team and practices and did pretty well.  So when he wanted to wrestle his sister in the middle of the gym I let it slide.
Right before school started he participated in a week long Olympic camp. Each day they tried and learned a new Olympic sport.  They tired rugby, field hockey, badminton, and Max's favorite archery.


Both of these camps were taken through the city of Mesa. I love my city they did are great job, resonably priced and fun for kids. 2 thumbs up from me.

Here is Lilly at her final choir performance she did a wonderful job learning all the Broadway songs. She even learned a harmony part in "Tomorrow" that we can sing together. Oh that makes me sooo happy to sing with her.  Lilly was super excited to have here 2 grandmas there for the performance and also very excited that she got to sport her new glasses in time for the concert.

I love these kids and I love to see them try new things to get out and see what the world has to offer. 

1 comment:

Mandy said...

The Olympic camp looks SO FUN!