Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Back to School

Against all my wishes the first day of school came. The kids got up got dressed and for the most part were excited to go. On Monday night we met their teachers and familiarized ourselves with the class room.
Max will have Mrs. Baker.  I'm am very excited and so is Max.

Lilly will have Mrs. Luke.  Mrs. Luke moved up this year so Lilly had her for different learning groups last year and knows her pretty well.
When teeth were brushed and shoes were on we headed out to take our first day of school pictures.
Lilly's first day of 4th grade.
Max first day of 2nd grade


And a shot of all 3 because Luke refuses to be left out.
 So Luke and I didn't get to lonely, we went out to breakfast with my friends and after that had a play date with Michael and Mandy.  However the afternoon was still a bit too long and Luke missed his playmates. Max and Lilly got home happy about their day even though Max had just a little bit of homework.  Success I would say. Bring it on 2013-2014 school year we are ready.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Lilly looks beautiful, and Max has the coolest shoes. :)

Lynn said...

Mrs Luke is great, Aidan had her. And Mrs Baker is so nice, I hadn't realized she's 2nd grade this year, fun!