We arrived Friday evening enough time to check out the place and go to Costco to stock the fridge for the week. The house 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, clean and nice but too fancy where I was worried that the kids would destroy the place, and 80 steps to the sand. In other words perfect.
Saturday we hit the beach, like every day. We spent all morning in the sand just burying each other.
On Sunday night my mom busted out the glow sticks and necklaces and we played with them on the beach.
Then we all settled into our beds with the windows open and fell asleep to the clam roar of the ocean waves. I remember thinking that night how wonderful it was that we still had 5 more days to stay here and play. Yes that was a very very good feeling.




1 comment:
Love the glow sticks at night!!! I wanna go there.
Post a Comment