Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Always the Beach

I'm sure I have said this before but I love the beach so when we go to Cali to visit the fam, I usually find a way to make a stop at the beach.  John and Shannyn thought I would be nice to get a family shot at the beach.  I'm pretty happy with how they turned out.  It is easy when they are a cute family, NO?


Sammy my nephew didn't really want anything to do with me. See he has a scowl on, and refuses to look at me. That's okay I take no offence it's no fun to take pictures when you can play in the sand. And the boys sure did. These 2 cousins had the time of their life.   Oh I can just see into the future of all the fun they will have together.




No comments: