Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November 12th


1.  Veteran's Day no school for the kids so it was a get up and watch cartoons kind of morning.
2.  Gilbert temple underway. We drove past it while doing errands.  Just look past the dirty dirty dirty car window.
3.  A stop and McDonald's. The kids were good shopping this morning so I treated them to lunch.
4.  Lilly on the swing. The park is where we ate lunch, a perfect day to play outside.
5.  Silly Max at the park
6.  The boys
7.  Lilly is into making doll clothes. Barbie fashion show.
8.  The boys and friends digging up our front yard.  They are having the best time.
9.  Lilly wanted to work on her scrapbook today.  We sat outside in the beautiful weather and put together pictures of summer.
10.  Soup for dinner.
11.  Dishes. How lucky am I that I have a guy that does dishes.  Love my man.
12.  The Thankful Tree.  For Family Home Evening we made our thankful tree.  We have so many things to be thankful for.  The kids were so thoughtful. I love this tradition and it has been so fun to see how the kids have grown from year to year.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I'm looking for some good traditions. What is this thankful tree all about?? Looks like you had a fun day!

Mandy said...

Yup, you are lucky with a hubs that does dishes. Not dissing my man of course...he just doesn't do the dishes. :)