My little ones were bouncing off the walls to go trick or treating tonight. First we had to take pictures right.
The tiger. This kid loved his costume. He cried to wear it everyday. Not bad for black sweats and orange duct tape.
The Rocker. This is what he wanted to be and thought about what to wear all by himself. I like the attitude in this picture. I see a lot of it around here.
The Witch. A good one of course.
My kids were not big trick or treaters. They were done with once around our little block. They just wanted to come home and pass out candy. Our neighborhood was buzzing tonight. We ran out of candy and 7:30, then came in and got ready for bed. My kind of Halloween.





2 comments:
totally going to copy the duct tape idea. genius!
What darling little Halloween kiddies! If they would have come to my doorstep, I would have given them fistfuls of candy:) I miss you and I'm jealous that you are so good about being caught up on your blog. I'm just barely finishing our summer posts:(
Post a Comment