Today is Kevin's Birthday. So here is my shout out to him and some reasons why I love him lately.
Sometimes at work he gets to play chef and he is pretty good at it.
Kevin is always up for a challenge. For his birthday he wanted to complete the Venezia's pizza challenge. If you don't know what that is I will be happy to tell you. One 24 inch pizza must be eaten by 2 people in one hour. Why would you want to do that you may ask, for the fame, the t-shirt, and the photo on the wall of course. Kevin thought his best partner in this would be his brother Kyle. Here they are before they start to eat. All smiles.
They did really well and ate all but 6 pieces in 15 -20 minutes. The last 6 pieces were the hardest. See, he is struggling a bit. If you ask me it looks painful. But Kevin is a fighter. So he was not going let 6 pieces of pizza get in the way of his goal.
They did it, they forced the last pieces down and were victorious in 45 minutes.
Sadly I don't think we will see Kevin on his birthday this year because he will have work late almost all this week. So I hope he reads this and knows that I love him for so many reasons pizza eat contests and all.




3 comments:
Yum. Now I want to do it.
That is AWESOME! Happy birthday, Kevin!
So fun! I love stuff like that. Not that I like to do it, but I like it when other people do :)
Post a Comment