Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

October 12th

1.  Getting up early to get a little workout done. 
2.  The weather this morning was just amazing!
3.  Smoothies this morning per Luke's request.  He woke up this morning saying "I hungry, smoothie, please" how could I say no?
4.  Mopped the floor today. I love when that gets done.
5.  Park day today. 
6.  Luke and I love our bike rides.  
7.  Beautiful weather today, and such pretty skies.
8.  We walked home from school today.  The kids wore their school shirts because it was their school spirit day.
9.  Making  dinner. We had the missionaries over.
10.  Folding clothes
11. All the windows and doors were open today.
12. At the end of the day I sat down, put my feet up, and watched a little tv.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Your 12 pages are so cool. I wish I had that kind of documentation.