Last week I had a birthday. I'm not all that sure how I feel about getting one year older. I can't stop it so I might as well celebrate and be grateful for 36 years of fun, experience, love, relationships, trails and joy. I wasn't camera happy that day, so this is the one picture I took. I think it is just as important to get a picture of yourself on your birthday as it is for kids. At 36 I am still more comfortable without makeup then with it. I wear flip flops almost every day. I weigh less now then I did in high school. I am married to wonderful Kevin and I have the 3 fun, happy, healthy kids. I have stretch marks. I enjoy documenting my life with my camera and on this silly blog. I run twice a week. I make dinner almost every night and almost always we have homemade pizza once a week. I teach preschool form my home 3 days a week. I still hate cleaning the bathroom. My favorite show to watch is Parenthood. I love this song . I teach gospel doctrine. I check pinterest everyday.
I have very sweet friends that brought me treats and cards and gifts. I was so excited that my birthday fell on a Monday because I was able to go out to lunch and dinner for free courtesy of Liberty Market and Joe's Farm Grill. Thanks Mandy for having lunch with me. As the birthday song goes. One year older and wiser too. Older yes wiser I hope.

2 comments:
Of course wiser!!! Cute blog entry. Way to document for your kiddos!
I'm usually okay with the idea of getting older, until I meet a crazy and pitiful old person... Oh well, what can ya do?
That song is great. Happy Birthday! :)
Post a Comment