This week I felt HAPPY, I don't think there was a real reason, maybe because I made an effort to recognize the little things or it could be that we did some fun things. Whatever the reason it was a happy week.
Happiness is....
WinCo
WinCo opened up this week. It was crazy busy. I bought my apples for 25 cents a pound and the kids got to pick out treat for conference
Apples
25 cents. Love my apples
Lilly's chorus concert
The school chorus performed fun songs. The kids had fun. Lilly sang her heart out and really loves to sing. She is getting so much better. I just love to watch her grow.
Observational drawing of a fish
In preschool we studied fish. I had them do drawing of my fish. They did really well.
making a quit
Mandy helped me get started, form picking the fabric to teaching me how to sew. Lilly has no idea it is for her. I told her it was for a friend. She looks at the fabric and keeps asking me if I will make her one. I am so excited to finish and surprise her for Christmas.
Going to see The Secret Garden with my favorite girl and friends
We loved it. Lilly even asked for Mary's autograph.
General Conference
I am uplifted from hearing the words of the prophet. Now to go out and serve and do a little better.
My kids were excited to hear from the prophet
There were a few moments where the wrestling stopped and they listened Luke colored on the same paper all day. I know what I am doing now if nothing else is teaching them that I love the prophet. I know what the prophet teaches is truth. They are beginning to understand that if we follow the prophet we will be happy.
Watching Max play soccer
Max had another great game. He will get in there and play. I love to see his smiling face when he takes the ball.
Decorating for Halloween
I don't really love any of my decorations, it is just what we have. But the kids love them they remember where we put them every year. I let them do it all they were so excited.






2 comments:
All things that make me happy, too...no wonder we are friends!
Sounds like a great week! I love your observational drawing activity - uh-dorable.
Post a Comment