It is way too late, in fact it is Monday morning. I have spent the last 4 hours making our preschool year book. Now I can check that off the list. I'm excited to give them to my class and I hope they know how much I love them, and will miss being their teacher. Before I go to bed I had to post this picture of my girl. She had her baptismal interview with the bishop today, and she is ready to be baptised. I'm so proud of this girl. I'm amazed how caring and thoughtful she can be. She has a strong desire to do what is right and is so excited to be baptised. I'm so lucky to be her mom.

2 comments:
That is a CRAZY good shot, girl. Seriously.
I agree, a great picture. I can't believe you have an 8 year old!
Post a Comment