Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Good Friday


Our Good Friday was good. I thought about having all of us do extra chores at home. But I decided lets just make it a fun day.  I feel like we don't have enough of them.  Days where I show my kids that they are what matters most. Dishes can wait, landry can always be folded later, but soon they will think I'm not cool and their friends know more than me.  So that is what we did we spent time together.  We started of by visiting the Riparian preserve.  We all had a good little walk, we saw lots of animals, plants a pretty flowers.  The weather was nice not too hot. 



As a treat we got Happy Meals for lunch.  The kids were so happy and declared it the best day ever.  I really love to hear those words.  When Luke went down for a nap we dyed our Easter eggs.  Maybe next year I will let Luke in on the fun but for this year it was perfect for Lilly and Max to work on their creations.
We then headed out to borrow our friends pool and have our first swim of 2012.  Lilly and Max remembered how to swim and Luke loves the water.  He loves it a little too much he just wants to jump and a play and chase the big kids.  He was hard to hold on to but he was happy.

Finally at the end of the night to treat myself for being a "Super Mom" and a "Yes Mom", Kevin and I went out on a date to dinner with Amber and Pablo.   Friday was good.



1 comment:

Mandy said...

I wish I could be a Yes Mom like you. You are an inspiration! Cute photo of the two of you. :)