Happy Easter. John and Shannyn invited us up for a little egg hunt on Saturday. I love spending time with them and the cousins have a good time together. You would think that living only an hour away from each other that we would get together often but we don't, not often enough. So thank you for being wonderful hosts and feeding us yummy won tons and fried rice. Oh and yes thank you for introducing us to fruit slush. We will be having that a lot this summer. What would be a family gathering without pictures? The kids love to play in their bounce house. John was nice enough to pose for me.
Lilly is moving quickly to find eggs and Max is checking out what prizes his eggs hold.
Both Luke and Sam got in the game and picked up every egg they could see. Jack opening his loot.
Sunday, church is at 8 am. On those years the Easter bunny comes while we are at church. Well in the middle of sacrament meeting. Lilly starts to look sick and Luke's nose is just dripping with snot. We needed to get home and not give everyone our germs. When we got home we were able to run the kids upstairs and set up baskets and hide eggs downstairs. Then they all ran down to find a chocolate bunny and volume 2 of "HE MAN" from the Easter bunny. (yes my kids are really into He Man). Then they found our hidden eggs. It all happened fast. We rested most the day and talked about why we celebrate Easter. They were able to tell me about the Savior and then I was able to share my testimony with them, that I know the Savior lives, he is real, he loves us and our greatest joy is found in following his example and teachings. It was a lovely Sunday. Complete with an egg salad sandwich for lunch. Wonderful.




4 comments:
Look at those chubby cheeks on Luke while he hunts for eggs!!! He's such a cutie patootie. Sounds like a wonderful weekend.
we need a nice camera like yours. your pictures turn out so great. we are glad you guys came up!
1. I am so impressed that you already have your Easter pics up. Really. You are my idol. One day I want to be you.
2. I have been a little behind on the regular blogs that I check and I have reallyreallyreally enjoyed looking at all your pics..especially of Disneyland. So fun.
3. Your children are (still) adorable.
4. I miss you!
my kids are LOVING He-Man too lately! it makes me laugh in the beginning credits because my kids make fun of how his voice changes when he goes from Adam to He-Man. LOL
Post a Comment