Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

What is it with Boys?

The other day Max, Luke and I made our weekly trip to Sprouts and I was in the mood for summer fruit so we picked up cherries. When we got home Max helped me put away the food and for our treat, we dug into the cherries. Max then starts to look at his cherries and says "hey these look like a butt." And that was it, he searched through the bowl it find the biggest "butt" and had to show me every single cherry and say "mom look and this butt".





When Max was born I knew what I was in for with boys. I am the only girl in my family and have 3 younger brothers. It is just funny to me that Max hasn't let me down in the slightest. He is all boy.

2 comments:

Anna Workman Florez said...

yup, that's a boy for you.

M Taylor said...

The fun things boys say.