Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

A Little Help Walking

Luke found the best toy to help him walk around.

He really controls where he wants to go by moving it around b/c it is so light. Oh my funny boy, he is getting so close to taking his first steps.

5 comments:

Lynn said...

It took him some time to figure out how to manuever Maddie's old ride on pony, but he's been using that to cruse around the house. He can even go around the furniture w/it, it's so cute.

Liz said...

Ethan can walk a little on his own but he LOVES laundry baskets. They are just so cute aren't they!

Anonymous said...

I love it. He's so cute, not too soon he'll be walking on his own. Thanks for filling in for me last Sunday, I really appreciated it.

Mandy said...

Oh, I love Lilly's giggles!

Anna Workman Florez said...

Love,
I showed this to a friend at work and she said you really need to send this to brawny. I think you should too.