In the middle of all the happy weekend there was an accident. Our Luke is a quick little guy and pulled himself on the the hot oven door. The result a huge burn on his the upper part of his hand. He was a pretty happy baby through it all. He was happy to be held on Saturday.
He was a little frustrated that it hurt when he crawled around. On Sunday morning his blister had popped and he was crawling around like he was fine. With all the tender skin exposed I had to come up with something that would protect his hand from getting infected. How are you going to do that with a crawling baby? I give you mitten hand, made out of socks. It works, he is fine, and we have lots of socks.
6 comments:
oh dear poor baby!
very ingenious of you with the mitten though... i'll have to remember that one.
oh so sad. i hate when babies get hurt. :(
Oh, the poor little guy!!!
I was wondering what happened to his little hand. I'm glad things are getting better, poor Luke.
What a smart idea! I'm glad he is ok.
Ouch! Burns are so painful...the sock is a great idea! Poor little guy!
Post a Comment