Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

We have a graduate

Today was a fun day for me. I held my own preschool celebration for my class. My kids worked so hard on their songs. They even performed a short play of the 3 Little Pigs. I am a proud teacher, and I am so blessed to do what I love. The only thing that I wish I could of done today is get some pics with my kids. So parents if you are reading this please send them over.

Second on my list was Max's preschool program. I planed it out so I had my program at 9 and Max's started at 10:30. He sang a few songs and other things from the school year.


Max and his teacher Miss Kris




Max and his buddy Jackson





Max and his mom.


Congrats buddy!!! I can't believe that kindergarten is just a few months away.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

awwwww, so cute! i can't believe he's going to kindergarten, either!